Taylor Swift Giveaway
Fun on Weekdays Concert Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- General.The Fun on Weekdays Concert sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Fun on Weekdays, LLC. ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by YouTube.
- Eligibility.This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are the age of majority or older in their state of residence (19+ in AL and NE, 18+ in all other states) as of the date of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, authorized dealers, prize providers, contractors, advertising and promotion agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), together with the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) and those persons living in the same household (whether or not related) as such employees are not eligible to enter.
- Promotion Period.The promotion period (“Promotion Period”) begins at the time on 6PM Central Time on May 16, 2023 at which Fun on Weekdays shares the Sweepstakes, and continues 12:00AM. Central Time on May 23, 2023 Sponsor’s (or Sponsor’s designated representative's) computer is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. The winner(s) will be selected and announced on May 24th, 2023 at 10am Central Time via Fun on Weekdays Newsletter.
- How to Enter.You must have an Instagram account in order to enter the Sweepstakes. You may enter during the Promotion Period by following @jennapalek and @funonweekdayspodcast and signing up for the FOW newsletter from a valid email address “Requirements”. The completion of such Requirements is a “Submission.” Limit one entry per person. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address or mobile phone number associated with the Instagram account of the winning Submission will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder of an email address shall mean the natural person assigned to such account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such account. The authorized account holder of a mobile phone number is the natural person in whose name the phone or telephone number has been issued and to whom services are billed. The potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she was the authorized account holder of such email address. Your Submission must not be derogatory, offensive, indecent, sexual, profane, slanderous, or promote hatred, harm or discrimination against any group or person, and must not disparage Sponsor, any competitor of Sponsor, or any Sweepstakes Entity. Further, your Submission must comply with all social media community guidelines. Submissions which fail to do so will be disqualified.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked. All entries must be received and recorded during the Promotion Period to be eligible for the drawing.
- Prizes.The following are the Sweepstakes prizes and the approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each: two (2) Taylor Swift Eras Tour tickets for June 17, 2023 (ARV $3,541), one (1) night stay at Pittsburgh Oakland Hotel on June 17th, 2023 (ARV $900). Winner shall be solely responsible for and shall timely pay any and all taxes payable in connection with any and all Prizes.
- Winner Selection and Notification. The potential winners will be selected by random drawings from all eligible entries received at the time of drawing. Drawing will take place immediately following the end of the Promotion Period. Drawings will be conducted by Fun on Weekdays; Sponsor shall make the final determination of winner eligibility, and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received at time of drawing. Nonwinning entries roll forward to subsequent drawings. Limit one prize per household.
Sponsor will announce the name of each potential prize winner via the FOW Newsletter, @funonweekdays & @jennapalek Instagram, who will also be notified by Sponsor emailing the winner’s corresponding E-Mail with instructions for contacting Sponsor. If a potential prize winner does not respond within 24 Hours of the first notification attempt, an alternate potential winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
Potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age, and may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within the time period specified with such materials or Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may select an alternate potential winner. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, that winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant even if the disqualified potential winner’s name may have been publicly announced. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of contact information for entrants.
- General.SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, MUNICIPAL AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions or exchanges by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute one or more elements of a prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Any difference between the stated ARV of a prize and the actual value of a prize will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. All other expenses on the receipt and use of a prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant's heirs, executors, and administrators to release and indemnify and hold (a) the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives and (b) Social platforms harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error herein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all actions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor's representative, whose decisions are binding and final on all matters related to this Sweepstakes. By accepting any prize, winner grants to Sponsor the right to use his/her name, likeness, hometown and biographical information, for any lawful purpose (including but not limited to advertising and promotion), in perpetuity, in any media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. By accepting any prize, each winner agrees for himself/herself and for their heirs, executors and administrators to release and indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives harmless from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participating in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or while preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to or from any prize related activity and claims based on rights of publicity, rights of privacy, defamation or prize delivery.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate registration or entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet; or (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or cell phone which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor has not made and/or is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims, any representation, warranty or guaranty, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes.
If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received as of the date of termination. Sponsor may prohibit entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not responsible for typographic or printer's errors. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded.
- WAIVER. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THAT (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES OR OFFERS AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEY’S FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES (OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES) AND/OR ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE FOREGOING MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
- Governing Law. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, U.S.A., WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO THE CONFLICT OF LAWS RULES THEREOF, AND ANY MATTERS OR PROCEEDINGS SHALL TAKE PLACE IN THE STATE OF TEXAS, IN THE COUNTY OF DALLAS.
- Force Majeure Event. If, as a result of any acts of God, including fire, flood, earthquake, windstorm, epidemic, pandemic, public health crisis, disease, virus, sickness or outbreak or other similar or dissimilar natural disaster; act of any government or governmental authority; power failure, failure of telecommunications lines or failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles operated by a third party; strike or lockout; actual or threat of war, armed conflict, terrorist attacks, war (declared, undeclared or threatened), explosion, nuclear, or chemical or biological contamination; or a government imposed travel ban, restriction on movement or gatherings, or other government imposed mandate of any kind (each of the foregoing, a (“Force Majeure Event”), (i) Sponsor is prevented from performing the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or (ii) or the Services are rendered impossible, in whole or in part, or (iii) Sponsor determines that performance of the Sweepstakes hereunder should be rescheduled, in whole or in part, to occur on a new date, then notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Sponsor shall have the right, upon notice to Winner, to suspend such Sweepstakes. During any suspension, no transfer of winnings shall accrue or be payable to Winner.
- Winner's List. The names of the winners will be posted within Sponsor’s Newsletter.
13. Sponsor. Fun on Weekdays, LLC 502 West 7th Street, Austin, TX 78701.